Saturday, November 6, 2010

Istanbul

This blog isn't updated on a regular basis and to be honest that's not my intention either. My private life is kind of private which does make sense and it's many other ways for my friends to follow me around the world.
It's been a busy year so far with many things happening in my life! I've been traveling between Europe, Asia, Africa and in a few weeks I'm heading to America starting out from Mexico City. At the moment I'm in Istanbul where I'm shooting another music video, doing fashion shows and some catalogues. I don't promise anything but I would try to post more often in the next few months.

Sharing some of my work with photographer Stanley Allen! Please check out the previous post as well with editorials from Statement magazine, showcased at the JC Cerilla exhibition in New York with make up and styling by the very talented Cats del Rosario.